Terms and Conditions
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from October 03, 2015. The term 'LottoUpgrade' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website. The term 'you' or 'member' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
This website and its content is copyright of LottoUpgrade - © LottoUpgrade 2015. All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following: you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only; you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material;
you may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system. Member who violate the conditions, abuse the use of this website, disrespect other members, give false or offensive information to us/other members, will be block from using this website. To keep this website clean, members are encourage to report to us any violation or other matters you think we need to know.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. If you produce, collect and/or process business-related information in the course of your work, the information remains the property of LottoUpgrade. This includes such information stored on third-party websites such as web-mail service providers and social networking sites, such as Facebook.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). We do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, LottoUpgrade takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues of server which is beyond our control.
What we need
We may need the following information:
Member full-name, bank account number (for transferring your prize securely), contact information including, mobile number, social network url (optional) other information relevant to our service and/or offers. We require this information in particular for the following reasons: We inform you about the game schedules, updates and results. We may use the information to improve our services. We may periodically send promotional emails about new special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, social network page. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests. Updates and schedules are also post in our Facebook group page "TheLottoUpgrade" so member are encourage to join the group.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
By using this website as a member of this group, you should agree this important point.
1. We will play once the target amount is reach and only if: Jackpot prize is higher than a minimum, atleast three draw with no winner from default jackpot prize.
2. We choose 12 numbers to be play on system bet (924 combinations), base on members top suggested number, but we will not include repeater number (number from last result) to increase our chances to choose the correct numbers.
3. From time to time we may also manually choose 924 combinations with different numbers using our system (LottoUpgrade Ai) to generate the combinations.
4. Individual prize will be send by bank deposit at-least one week after the prize is claim from PCSO. For fast and secure money transfer, member are required to have a bank account and mobile contact number set in their account correctly BEFORE joining/betting in any game.
5. Prizes may vary according to game jackpot prize, member bet and number of winner other than our group. 6. Individual prize shown in your account may not be accurate, this will depend on the exact amount that can be claim form PCSO (if they require tax). So recomputation of individual prize may require.
7. Jackpot prize shown here are less 5% from the actual jackpot prize that can be claim from PCSO. LottoUpgrade charge 2% of the game jackpot prize to cover expenses and to use for future development/expansion. 3%
8. Member account credit is nonrefundable. 9. Credit update: through money transfer provider, can be verify at-least 24 hours from submission of data to us. Direct payment to Lotto Upgrade or authorized outlet, at-least 3 minutes but depend on server traffic. Using prepaid card, at-least 3 minutes and also depend on server traffic.